7.08.2009

Twenty:

This chapter is somewhat of a filler. But tons of drama is coming soon, so be patient(:

PS. Comments make the update come faster :D

Nothing.

The room was completely empty. I stood there in complete disbelief before making my way over to the bed. I slowly and cautiously made my way around it, inspecting every inch to make sure that he wasn’t here, that he didn’t bring some random female into my hotel room. Aside from the wrinkled sheets, the room was exactly the way we had left it before heading out to the club.

I plopped down on the bed, and placed my head in my hands. I couldn’t believe that he would stoop this low. At least I had the decency to stop the actions that I was taking with Ericsson. I was hurt. Completely and utterly hurt.

I slowly made my way over to my suitcase, pulling out my pajamas and toothbrush. I headed into the bathroom and prepared myself for bed. I returned into my room and sat back on the bed once more. I gradually lay back and pulled the comforter over myself. But I couldn’t sleep. Tossing and turning, I started to become more and more uneasy. I had no idea what Jon was up to, or where he was, for the matter. Is he okay? Thoughts kept rushing through my mind, and I couldn’t take it anymore. I shot out of bed, grabbed my cell phone, and looked through the contact list until the name came to Jon. I debated with myself for a good couple of minutes before I heard the sound of a key sliding through the door of my room.

My heart started pounding. There could only be two people standing in that doorway. Jon… or my brother. Should I pretend that I’m asleep? I began to panic. I heard footsteps making their way closer to the door and I quickly lay back down, pretending that I was asleep. The door cautiously opened I barley opened my eyes, glancing at the silhouette standing in the doorway.

Jon.

Jon was standing in the doorway, his hair ruffled and his clothes sloppily thrown on.

I watched as he made his way over to the bed next to me. He began shedding off his clothes as he slid under the covers and passed out.

I couldn’t believe my eyes.

He honestly had the nerve to go fuck some random chick and come back in this hotel room and act as if nothing happened. Fuck that.

I hopped out of bed and began making my way toward the door. I couldn’t even stand being in his presence without wanting to be sick. I sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. There was no way that I was getting any sleep tonight.

A few minutes later, I heard a key slide through the door once more. My brother stepped in and noticed me on the couch.

“Hey sis, I’m surprised you’re not asleep. It’s pretty late.”

“Yeah,” I mumbled, “I didn’t exactly have a good night.”

“Jon…” it was more of a statement than a question. He slowly made his way over and took a seat next to me. “I hate to tell you that I told you so…” he trailed off.

“Where was he tonight?”

He hesitated for a minute, “I don’t know… at some chick’s house I guess… that’s what I heard from the guys anyways…”

I felt a sudden rush of rage that made me want to bust open that bedroom door and beat the shit out of him.

“Honestly Cole, don’t sweat it… he’s not worth it. He will always be a playboy… all he wants is a piece of ass.”

“Well, that was some show he put on for me then…”

My brother wrapped an arm around me. “Just try to get some sleep. You will talk to him tomorrow and hopefully make the right choice.”

“Yeah, goodnight. Love you Patty.”

“Love you too, sis.”

I turned off the TV and lay down on the couch.

**

I was awoken to the sound of a door shutting loudly. I opened my eyes and sat up. Looking over at the source of the sound, I saw Jon standing there; completely clueless as to why I was on the couch. I glared at him and he realized he was busted.

“Cole, babe, what’s wrong?”

“Fuck you, Jon. Don’t even give me that bullshit.”

He made his way over to the couch and sat down next to me. “I-I didn’t do anything last night. I was talking to this one girl at the club last night and she told me it was her birthday and she was having a party. She wanted me to stop by for a little bit because her friends were big Blackhawk fans and they would love to meet me. So I left with her. When I got there, it was a house full of slutty girls who pulled me on the dance floor and were all over me. I stayed for a while though, and had a couple of drinks because I didn’t want to be rude. Honestly, babe. You have nothing to worry about. I know that a lot of chicks think I’m good looking, and I could have had half of that house to myself last night… but all I want is you, do you understand that?”

My mind was honestly in a rush, I didn’t know what to believe. “I don’t know… I just don’t know what to believe anymore Jon. I need some space. I think I’m gonna take a plane back home. I’ll see you in a couple of days. I just need to clear my head.”

He placed a quick kiss on my forehead, “you know how I feel about you, Cole. That isn’t going to change anytime soon.”

“Mhm, yeah.” I replied while packing my things together.

I exited the room, leaving my key on the table. I shot one last look at Jon before shutting the door behind me. I slowly made my way over to the elevator. After stepping out, I walked outside, hailed a taxi, and made my way to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment